March 1, 2012

Intro: Courtney

 Hey Y'all!! I'm Courtney, and I'm 15 years old. I am yet another contributor to this blog. (and yes, I stole that line from Matt... =P) I also write the blog We R 3G - Giving Glory To God. I am also a Rebelutionary, a Christaholic, and a Jesus freak. (Basically I love God very much!) Anyways, my mission is to give the glory to God in everything I do, no matter what it is, whether it be blogging, doing chores, or whatever it is I'm doing, I want to give Him the glory for it, because he loves us. Not only does he love us, but he loves us unconditionally. That's where AGAPE comes into play.

 Not only is my mission to give the glory to God, but to also show those who don't know Him, God's agape, his unconditional love for us all. God truly loves each and every one of us unconditionally, so much that he died for us. That's right, I said he died for us, and that means you. Christ died for you, me, and everyone else in this world, because he loves us.

 We as Christians are called to not only give the glory to God in everything we do (1 Corinthians 10:31) but also to love Him with every part of us. (Luke 10:27) We are also called to love our neighbors as ourselves. This is what agape is about.

 My hope is that through this blog, you will learn more about your walk with Christ, and come closer to him.

 Now all glory to God who is able, through his mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. ~ Ephesians 3:20 NLT

 In Christ,

 Courtney
www.wer3g.blogspot.com
www.agape1027.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Here at 'AGAPE' we seek to minister to whoever we can and any comments would be a blessing and an encouragement! Thanks! -Paul