March 1, 2012

Intro: Langston

Hey guys!
I'm Langston. (obviously :P)
I'm a goofy Jesus freak, with a blogger account. Nuff said. xP
I've been a Christian for pretty much my whole life. But I've become on fire for Jesus only recently. A few months ago if you wanna be exact.

One of my missions, is to wake up other sleeping Christians. The ones that claim to know Christ, but Jesus is a stranger to them. I also want to reach the deceived, lost, and broken Christians too. That's what inspired me to start my original blog, "Finding your way in Christ."

Here though, my primary mission, with God working through me, is to help you (and myself) learn to love God with all your soul.
That's my assignment. (thanks Paul! :P)
And that's where my major focus will be on.

I'm still trying to reach people through this blog also, but in this blog, I'm not trying alone. Matthew, Courtney, and Paul are right alongside me too. :]

So yeah, I definitely have plans for this. Hopefully they match up with God's, but if not then I can always adjust mine :P

I'm praying that God really touches you through Paul, Matthew, Courtney, and me. We each have different messages to spread, and different topics to cover, but they all revolve around Luke 10:27; loving God with everything.
That's the meaning of agape: unconditional love. the love we should have for God, because he has it for us.
So expect great things from this blog!

God bless and have a great day!

1 Corinthians 13:8-10,13 (NIV)
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. [9] For we know in part and we prophesy in part, [10] but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. [13] And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Here at 'AGAPE' we seek to minister to whoever we can and any comments would be a blessing and an encouragement! Thanks! -Paul